Friday, February 10, 2012

Did all of that REALLY happen in ONE day??

You know, I honestly don't think I've ever had a day so full of ups and downs. 
...wow. 


Prayer Requests:
Well. I can't really discuss exactly what's happening...
 but lets say my heart broke so bad today that I felt like someone had put it through the crusher. . . please pray!!!









BUT 
never-the-less, 
God is SO good 
and his love 
is continuing to grow 
and manifest in my heart!!!
Praise HIM!
                                                ____________________________


Beautiful Things:

Meet Jacquoline:





          My new found friend, Hannah, and I were sitting on the side of the fountain just talking like we had been for the last 4 hours (we are new found friends, wow what an amazing woman), when Jacquoline came running up smiling and I couldn't help but start talking to her and playing with her. 
           After about 20 minutes her mom came up to me trying to sell me stuff, we started in on conversation (THANK YOU LORD for my Spanish lessons!) and she told me she had lost her house in the mudslides and came to Antigua to try to make enough money to get a house again by selling stuff on the streets. We were talking and talking and she said all the kids eat really is soup because it is cheap to make and buy, her cheek bones were purtruding and her ribs were all there to easily see. 
            Suddenly the holy spirit filled me and I started shaking on the inside with his love and warmth. I asked her what is her favorite food to eat and she told me avacados, ham, and bread. (easy enough)!! So we ran to the store and filled a buggy with food and brought it back to her and her family in a box... I really dont think I have ever seen a smile so true, so real.     
           Eva couldn't stop hugging me and telling me how much she appreciated it. I made sure she knew that they were gifts from God and that he loved her and thought she was beautiful, and her kids too. She gave me and hannah bracelettes and hugs until we decided to leave. She was so happy she couldnt stop smiling! Eva told me, "Cada dia yo no se como voy a dar mis ninos comida, pero ahora tengo suficiente comida por todo del semana o mas!!!! AYE! Dios me ama! Dios me ama!!" ((Each day I dont know how im going to feed my kids, but now i have enough food for all week or more! Aye! God loves me! God loves me!" ....


Thank you, Father for using me for your works.






 "What you do to the least of them you do to me" 


                                                     __________________________




Hannah:
I have been rather lonely here this past week, actually struggling pretty badly. I just asked God to put a girl/friend in my life that loved him like I do. 
...A couple days later, I started talking to Hannah! We walked and talked for hours today. She mentioned going to Bethel Church and I was like.. wait.. what?! Bill Johnson's church??? And then we started talking about Heidi Baker and etc. etc.... instant BFFs!!! 


So next weekend we are going caving/rafting together for the weekend, can't wait!! :)


Once again,
Thank you Lord!!




In the hussle bussle of life,
I pause to throw my arms in the air,
and thank our Father for his never ending love,
for us ALL. 
What a beautiful thing, His love. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment