Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You Make Beautiful Things, Out of Dust

Play this song while reading,
it's entertaining,
& Beautiful of course.





My List of Things I wanted to do in MI:


-GH Beach
-Butches
-Chans
-Spend SO much time with Emma
-Spend A TON of time with Grace
-Stay at each of my sisters' house
-See as many SL people as possible
-Boat ride in SL & Lake MI
-See Sarah Boogerd
-Have fun at the cabin
-Kayak with Grace

LIST slmost ACCOMPLISHED!


Guatemala List:
-Move there.
-See people healed.


... it will happen.
___________________________________




As my summer of travelling comes closer to a close, I am anxious... yet terrified. 
Im ready to draw closer to God and have him be the love of my life.
There are just so many things that I know I'm going to have to cling to Abba for, otherwise I'll fall back. 
Im excited for my new place, and getting into horses again! That's for sure. 










I pray for the ministry, and I thank you for the amazing things you've been doing. 
I thank you for providing their every need, 
                        and making it more beautiful than we had imagined possible.
I pray for my family. And their struggle to draw close to you in their marriages. 
Father, I just want your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment